Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Pictures (before Molly)

So back in September, a friend of mine came over to take pictures of our family but I never got around to posting them. She came to our house and actually took the pictures in our front yard. The cool thing is that the tree that Mason is in below, is the same tree I used to climb as a kid. Here are a bunch of my favorites (along with the ones permanently on the right side of our blog). If anyone is interested in her services, her website is http://www.capturinglifenow.com/. The greatest thing is that you get your pictures on cd and then can do whatever you want with them. She is going to come back this Friday to take pictures of Molly and me so I will post those when I get them. Enjoy!












3 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are great pictures of your sweet family!! Thanks for sharing them with everyone!! Welcome home Molly!! We will meet you soon!

Becky said...

Absolutely beautiful!

sponholzfamily said...

Beautiful pictures!