Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More August...

So I realized I wasn't done posting things from August so here are some random shots of our outdoor activities.

Here's Mason jump roping...

And here's Megan trying to imitate him...
Megan is such a good smiler for the camera - she will stop what she's doing and immediately turn and look at you and say "cheese" when you tell her to. I hope this lasts...
And another shot of Mason making a face (this time pretending to be grumpy, or tough, I'm not sure)...

And the kids and Jeff at the Kinderberg splash park (Megan wouldn't go near the water for some reason so the only shots I have of her are dry)...

Finally, some of my favorite shots from the last few months of Megan. She is growing like a weed and learning so fast. It is so fun to just sit and watch her read a book or play with a toy as she's talking or singing to herself. The two-year-old tantrums I could do without (especially with a baby on the way) but luckily those are limited to one or two a day. For the most part, she is a sweet, funny and adorable little girl who loves to play with her big brother and sit on daddy's lap and play horsie. I am so blessed to have two amazing children and another coming soon. Parenthood truly is a blessing not to be taken for granted.



Now I'll start posting from September, including Megan's birthday!