Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Update - Finally!!!

Here are just a few random pictures of the kids so far this summer. I will post again with pictures from Mason's birthday, and other various events...

Megan loves to wear other people's shoes but these looked particularly funny so I had to get a picture.


Mason got a scooter for his birthday and has been doing really well on it although we try to make sure he always has helmet, elbow and knee pads on. Unfortunately, yesterday, we went for a walk and he only had the helmet on and of course that would be the time that he flipped over the scooter. No major scrapes or bruises but he walked the rest of the way home and came away with the conclusion that scooters are dangerous.


Megan also loves to wear Jeff's hats - she looks darn cute in them, too! Why don't I look that good in hats?

Here, Mason was trying to bounce the big green ball off of his head. Future soccer player????