Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day #4

Last Wednesday, Mason's school had it's 4th snow day. I stayed home from work as well and Mason, Megan and I watched the snow come down from our cozy living room while Jeff and Uncle James braved the storm and worked all day. I think this probably means that Mason will have make up days until the middle of JULY!!!! Seriously, I'm glad they take the kids safety to heart when they decide on these cancellations. Here are a couple of pictures from the day.


Mason spent most of the day working on his Pyrate Legos.



Mason enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate after coming in from playing outside in the snow.

Here are a couple of shots from outside that evening. It might be hard to see but we had a 3-4 foot drift of snow hanging over our front porch. It was pretty cool to see.

Well, I didn't get any pictures of Megan that day. I'll make up for it in the next post. Take care!