Here is the pirate ship craft we did at home. It took hours, a lot of patience and a lot of late night work by Daddy. You probably can't tell, but it is made out of individual colored cubes about 3/4 inch in diameter. You had to stick every single one of them on in the appropriate places to make it look like a ship.
Here I am reading the book to the kids. They sat and listened so intently and of course laughed at all the right parts (when the dinosaur flips his spaghetti in the air and when he burps and belches).
Here is a picture of them listening. At the end, we talked about all the things we should and shouldn't do when we are sitting at the table eating a meal. One little girl said that we shouldn't pee in our chair. I couldn't argue with her on that one.
Mason got to walk Jeff and I around his classroom and point out all the projects they have made. Here he is pointing to a Christmas ornament of his.
The kids get a fun money dollar for each day that they make it through on "Green Light" versus Yellow or Red Light. On the day we were there, Mason happened to get his 5th dollar and so he got to shop at the "class store".

And of course, here some pictures of our adorable litle Megan. Jeanie (our sitter) captured this one of her the other day.
If there is an empty laundry basket anywhere upstairs, she will find it, sit in it, and wine until you push her around. I think Daddy started that one.
And here is a shot of Megan and her Papa (one of her favorite people and vice versa).
Well, I will try to get another post out within the week. I hope everyone stays safe in the storm we are getting (in Wisconsin) tonight and tomorrow!