Sunday, December 14, 2008

Updates...

Gosh - a month and a half has flown by since my last post. I could blame it on having three kids, but I was just as bad before Molly was born. Speaking of Molly, she is already almost 9 weeks old, which means I go back to work in 3 weeks:( I am having a lot of fun being home with the kids and look forward to the two weeks that Mason has off, too. Here are a bunch of pictures from the last several weeks!
This picture is of Mason with his coloring contest entry that won him 1st place. There were 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners for each grade in the school district and over 280 entries. Only 16 kids won and Mason was one of them! (If it looks like he's wearing lipstick, it's because he has been getting chapped lips lately and won't stop licking them. Remember that as a kid?)


Here are Jeff and Megan at the awards ceremony...
And Mason and I...


This is GG (Great Grandma) and the kids on Thanksgiving.

And here's Molly on her first Thanksgiving in an adorable turkey onesie we got from a friend at work.


Here is our Christmas card picture (which are being sent this week:)
And Molly in her Christmas dress...
One of the first times I could get all three kids to sit together willingly...
Finally capturing Molly's smile on camera...

The first time I was able to get Megan close to Molly (she was 2 weeks old).
I'll try to be better about updating, even if it's just to put more pictures out instead of writing. That's all the readers really want to see anyway right! Take care;)

2 comments:

Becky said...

You are so high tech! Love the music addition!! Lots of my fave songs too!

sponholzfamily said...

adorable pictures- I love the one for your christmas card!